Chelan Valley Independent School is a private, state approved, independent school located in downtown Chelan. We enroll up to 49 students in preschool through eighth grade.
First Day of School: Tuesday, September 7, 2011
2-Day, 3-Day or 5-Day Preschool (ages 3-5)
8:30am – 12:00 pm
Monday through Friday 8:30 a.m. – 12:30p.m.
Full Day Kindergarten – 8th Grade
Monday through Friday 8:30 a.m. – 3:15 p.m.
(Early dismissal every Wed. at 12:30)
* IMPORTANT: Enrollment commitments (i.e. Registration Fee and signed contract) received by April 29, 2011 will determine the actual Program/grade/staffing configurations for the 2011-2012 school year. If the program offering is significantly different from the list shown above, or if the program you selected is eliminated entirely, your Registration Fee will be returned to you.
Tuition, Fees and Classroom/School Parent Commitment Program
Due with signed
contract by 4/29/11
Due on 9/6/11
(Sept – May)
|Preschool – 2 day||$100||$50||$145||$1,305|
|Preschool – 3 day||$100||$50||$220||$1,980|
|Preschool – 5 day||$100||$50||$385||$3,465|
|Full Day Kindergarten||$500||$330||$725||$6,525|
*Registration Fees are separate from Tuition.
** Supply Fees help to cover the cost of consumable curricula, materials and other school related supplies that are more cost effective to purchase in bulk quantities. Each class will publish a separate Supply List by August 1st with more personal use items that each child should bring with them on the first day of school.
Financial Aid: Financial Aid requests can be made for students in Kindergarten through 8th grade. Financial Aid application information is available in the office. Please indicate on your contract if your enrollment is contingent upon receiving Financial Aid.
Other Fees that may be required during the school year:
- Field Trip Fees – Anticipated to be between $75 and $100 per student. Fundraising will also be done to support Field Trips in order to keep these fees to a minimum.
- Testing Fees – Between $15 and $20.
- Cleaning Fees – Families may be responsible for cleaning the school 2 times per year, or paying the associated fee for cleaning (Estimated between $80 and $100 per cleaning). Cleaning arrangement s will be announced before the school year begins, and may be subject to change.
Volunteer Parent Classroom/School Commitment Program for K-8
- Families with 2 parents residing in the Chelan Valley: 45 hours in classroom or school support each year
Families with 1 parent residing in the Chelan Valley: 22.5 hours in classroom or school support each year
- Classroom/Parent support should be something you enjoy and are enthusiastic about, as it is an integral part of the CVIS culture. Therefore, Parents/Families are responsible for designing and tracking their own Classroom/School volunteer schedule. A detailed list of Classroom/School needs is available in the office to help you design a volunteer plan that you are excited about!
Chelan Valley Independent School admits students of any racial, national, religious or ethnic origin. It does not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, religion, nationality or ethnic origin in the administration of its admissions, financial assistance or any other school administered programs.
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the information contained on this document is accurate and updated as necessary. Changes may be made at the Board of Director’s discretion. The 2011-2012 Enrollment Contract contains all applicable School requirements and provisions and obligations.